- Dec 14, 2018-
If the leather diary has stains, clean the leather, clean the dirt on the leather with a clean dry towel, then wipe it with a mild sponge and wipe it clean. .
1. Leather journal Wipe off the dust with a dry soft cloth. If it is exposed to rain or moisture, or the leather is mildewed, wipe off the water stains or mildew with a soft dry cloth. Then softly use soapy water or shampoo solution, soak a soft cloth, wring the soft cloth tightly, and gently wipe the stain on the leather.
2. When the leather notebook goods are seriously polluted, the original luster will be lost, and the dirt will penetrate into the capillary pores of the leather. To clean these dirt, use a special cleaning agent for the sofa.
3, remove the stains on the leather goods, such as chewing gum, use ice bags or ice water to cool, the glue stains, but gently wipe off with a fine silk cloth.
4, remove the ballpoint pen or ink traces, wipe with a rubber, wipe, you can drop a few drops of water at the stain to prevent color loss.
5. If it is stained with grease, wipe it off with a dry cloth, and the rest will be naturally dissipated or cleaned with detergent. Do not scrub with water.
It is important to note that the cleaning of leather goods does not allow the use of alcoholic and corrosive chemical solutions. After the leather has been cleaned, it is best to apply a protective liquid to prevent the re-infiltration of the dirt and cause secondary pollution in the pores of the cortex.
The natural leather of leather goods, if it is affected by wind, sun, dust, rain, etc., the leather will easily become hard and the color will fade. Therefore, it is best to keep the leather goods clean and maintain the level. The maintenance method of the leather goods is to clean the leather goods and then use the leather brightener to paint, and also pay attention to the following points:
1. Do not get wet, do not approach acid.
2. Avoid damage caused by friction with rough and sharp objects.
3, avoid bogey under the scorching sun, fire roast or squeeze, do not approach flammable products.
4. Always wipe with a soft cloth to avoid dirt and deterioration of the leather.
Leather is best used frequently and is often rubbed with a fine fleece. A high-quality leather goods, in addition to its basic maintenance, the correct use habits can improve its durability.