- Dec 10, 2018-
1. Ordinary cleaning, first clean the dust with a clean soft cloth, then soften it with a 1:10 soapy water or 1:20 shampoo solution and wring it out, then gently wipe the leather planner.
2. When the leather sofa is seriously polluted, not only the original luster is lost, but also the dirt penetrates into the pores of the leather. To clean these dirt, a special steam engine for cleaning the sofa and a special cleaning agent are required. When using a sofa steam engine to clean the sofa, first do a test in an inconspicuous place to see if the leather fades. If it fades, you have to use other methods.
3. Remove the glue material (such as chewing gum): leather day planner After cooling with ice pack or ice water, gently wipe it off with a fine silk cloth.
4. Remove ballpoint pen or ink marks: planner cover use a softer rubber eraser. To prevent discoloration, first drop a few drops of water at the stain.
5. Never use alcohol and corrosive chemical solutions.
6. After cleaning, a protective liquid should be applied to the sofa to prevent the dirt from penetrating into the pores of the cortex again causing secondary pollution. The protective liquid is preferably a liquid soft wax for leather sofas, otherwise the cortex will harden and age quickly.