- Mar 05, 2019-
1. Keep dry and store in a cool, ventilated place.
2, avoid exposure, fire roasting, washing, sharp objects and contact with chemical solvents.
3, handbags without any waterproof treatment procedures, wet the handbag, please use a soft cloth to dry, to prevent the presence of stains or watermarks to wrinkle the surface. If you use it on rainy days, you should pay special attention.
4. It is not advisable to use shoe polish casually.
5, sanding skin should avoid wet water, should be cleaned with raw rubber and special supplies cleaning, should not use shoe polish.
6. Care should be taken to protect all metal fittings. Oxidation can occur in humid and salty environments. Preserving the leather bag
7. When the leather bag is not in use, it is best to store it in the cotton cloth. Do not put it in a plastic bag. Because the air inside the plastic bag does not circulate, the leather will be too dry and damaged. It is best to put some soft toilet paper inside the bag to keep the shape of the bag. If there is no suitable bag, the old pillowcase is also very suitable.
8. Leather bags, like shoes, are another type of active substance. The same leather bag is used every day. It is easy to cause the elasticity of the leather to be tired. Therefore, it should be used like a shoe, and it can be used interchangeably. If the bag is accidentally wet, You can use a dry towel to dry the water first, and then stuff some newspapers, magazines and the like in the shade, do not expose it directly under the sun, which will make your beloved bag fade and deform.
Kindness can also turn into a bad thing. The same is true for the maintenance of leather. If the wrongly used detergent, powder detergent or organic cleaning solution is used incorrectly, it will cause different degrees of damage to the leather. In general, a mild soap solution for daily cleaning and maintenance is sufficient (use a rag to wet it and then wipe it, do not immerse the leather in water to clean). The leather cleaners found on the market are also very effective and contain lubricants to keep the leather itself soft. Tough dirt may be treated with a mild detergent or require a professional cleaning process.
If the leather is worn out, apply a non-greasy, colorless leather care cream, let it slowly penetrate, and then polish it with a clean soft rag to reproduce the bright luster of the leather and prevent the leather from drying out.
No matter which leather product you choose, the above-mentioned leather maintenance secrets will surely make your heart love the most beautiful face, and you will be on the road to show your charm.
Fight against foreign infringement
Even the most beautiful leather products will not be put on the side for people to watch. We use them every day: it is as simple as putting in daily necessities, and even accompanying us on the journey of the world, so whether it is leather shoes, leather accessories, Leather bags, travel bags, leather gloves, etc. will wear out. The following are some of the most common examples of how leather can be damaged and the method of treatment.
Use a clean sponge dampened with mild soap or white wine, rub the dirt with alcohol, then wipe with water, then let the leather dry naturally. If the stain is stubborn, it may be treated with a detergent solution, but care must be taken to avoid damaging the leather surface.
High temperature and sunshine
Try not to let the leather goods come into contact with the sun or close to any heaters, otherwise the leather will become more and more dry, and the elasticity and softness of the leather will slowly disappear.
Immediately dry the juice with a clean cloth or sponge. If necessary, wipe off the juice with a rag and clean warm water, and let the leather dry naturally.
Butter or grease
Wipe off the grease on the surface with a clean rag and allow the remaining oil to slowly penetrate into the leather. Never use water to smear grease.
You can also use the face oil maintenance bag, like the kind of face oil that you don't want to use can be used to maintain the bag. The metal parts can be smeared with transparent nail polish, so it won't fade.